Wow time flies. We have been very busy here in the Brideau household in the past few weeks, and busy enough that I was either away from my computer in the evening, or so exhausted that I just could not manage to sit and type a man diary entry. BUT I’m hoping things slow down a bit the next week or so (probably not) and here is a small list of topics you can expect to see in upcoming posts.
1. Day trip to London: How we took advantage of a stupid situation
2. Useless Government: A rant on the ineffeciency and stupidity of the UK border agency
3. North Carolina: A fun wedding and visit with my Grandma
4. Bike Repair: Sometimes the best solution is to dismantle everything
5. Evening Drunkenness: An update to our pub guide and maybe some wine events
That should keep me busy for the next couple of weeks when a whole new set of topics are due to be discussed. Stay Tuned.