I went with Kellen and Will yesterday to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown NY. Its about 2 hours from Ithaca, and quite a drive through country roads in central new york.
Anyway, we had a great time and I learned at least 6 things from the trip:
1. Baseball has a cool old history full of interesting stats and all kinds of stuff
2. I can throw a baseball 62 mph
3. I can’t hit a 40mph curve ball for shit
4. Dick Cheney has a trading card (I found in a Desert Storm pack)
5. A signed Derek Jeter bat costs 200 dollars less than a signed Mickey Mantle one ($1800)
6. Oneonta NY has a “Novelty Lounge” that advertises: Go Go Girls, Dining, Dancing, and Air Conditioning. Enough said.